ALL ABOUT OUR 2019 SPRING MARKET AT BRONCOS STADIUM!
WHAT & WHY
- The Horseshoe Market, voted Denver’s Best Flea Market for five years by the Denver Westword, will host its Spring Market at Broncos Stadium!
- Market will feature 200+ vendors–local artists, makers, a huge collection of vintage and antique vendors (furniture, decor, rugs, clothing and more), artisanal food and food trucks. Plus live music, a live auction featuring hard-to-find vintage and antiques on Saturday afternoon.
- FREE workshops with special guests (local and national) that focus on creative home design and all things DIY.
- FREE kids art workshops all weekend from the Wonder Co.
WHEN & WHERE
- The Spring market is on Saturday and Sunday, May 11th and 12th from 10 am-4 pm each day.
- Market and workshops take place outdoors (rain or shine) in Parking Lot G of Broncos Stadium. Parking Lot G is on the west side of the stadium.
- There will be two entrances–one near the intersection of 17th (Dick Connor Dr) and Federal Boulevard, and one near 20th Ave and Federal Boulevard.
- Tickets are $5 (cash or credit), children 12 and under free, good for both days. MOMS (dog, cat or human) get free admission on Sunday, May 12th from 10 am-noon!
- Tickets are sold onsite ONLY, May 11th and 12th. Broncos requires any pre-ticket sales to be done through Ticketmaster, which would substantially increase the price of the ticket. A portion of our proceeds will go to Denver Urban Gardens.
- Dogs welcome! ATM onsite.
- Tons of FREE PARKING! Customers are welcome to park anywhere in parking lots I and F, and street parking around neighborhood. See parking lot map HERE. *Market takes place in lot G.*
- We encourage carpooling, ride shares or biking. We will have onsite bike parking!