We accept applications for the following types of vendors: artists, hand crafters/hand makers, jewelers, designers, vintage/antique collectors and food vendors. We are looking for unique products made (or collected) with great quality. In terms of art and craft–we usually only allow goods handmade by the vendor/seller. Check out our 2017 Vendor Handbook for more detailed information.
Yes, the Horseshoe Markets are juried. Our staff is looking for the ‘best of the best’ in terms of indie craft, vintage goods and select food vendors. Here is a list of what we look for in a vendor:
- Your product fits within our overall vision of the Horseshoe. The Horseshoe is all about the handmade (by the vendor applying), repurposed and upcycled. We love independently designed goods, well-curated vintage finds, and local food companies. Our hope is that each booth a customer stumbles upon wows them and is filled with “lucky finds!”
- Your works is cohesive, consistent and well-presented in your application.
- Your photos and website (if you have one) are of great quality and an accurate representation of your business and what you will bring to the market.
- If you are a return Horseshoe vendor, please use new photos in your application. We want to see that you are evolving as a maker/collector and that you will add fresh content to the market.
- There are certain categories that are saturated with applications such as jewelry and handmade accessories. We get many awesome, high quality applications for these categories but simply don’t have enough room in each market for all the great vendors. We encourage vendors who don’t get into a particular market to keep applying and keep fine tuning their products, businesses, photos and websites to represent themselves the best they can!
Applications will be open during time specified below for our markets. We open and jury applications one market at a time so you cannot apply to all markets at once. For detailed info, please read our 2017 Vendor Handbook.
- Spring Market on May 13th, 2017: Applications open from January 13th-February 1st with notifications of status sent out February 6th.
- Summer Market on July 8th, 2017: Applications open from April 1st-April 21st with notifications of status sent out April 30th.
- Fall Market on October 7th, 2017: Applications are open July 1st-July 21st with notifications of status sent out August 7th.
- Holiday Market on November 25th &26th: Applications open August 1-August 31st with notifications sent out between September 15-Sept 23.
For each market, we accept a limited amount of food trucks and artisanal food vendors. Food trucks and food vendors must be properly licensed by the city of Denver and the state of Colorado.
2017 Vendor Fees for Spring, Summer and Fall Market:
One 10×10 booth= $150 (includes business link on website)
One Shared 10X10 (only two vendors allowed to share)=$200 (includes each business link on website)
Mobile Boutique: $150 (includes business link on website)
Food Truck: $150 (includes business link on website)
It’s FREE to apply to the Horseshoe Market so if you don’t get in to one market, make sure you apply again!
Yes. However, we limit one 10X10 booth space to be shared by two vendors only. Vendors sharing booth space must all apply on one application and all must be accepted. After acceptances are sent out, single vendors and sharing vendors cannot add additional vendors to their booth. Booth sharing is not permitted for our Holiday Market. We apologize for any inconvenience.
What if I need to cancel my booth spot? Do I get a refund or can I transfer my booth spot to a future market?
We cannot offer refunds for your booth space or transfer your payment to a future market. Thanks for your adherence to this policy.