Our Holiday Horseshoe Markets at Belmar in Lakewood, CO will take place indoors in the large 27,000 square foot space right off the ice skating rink in the main Belmar Plaza which attracts 100,000 visitors from Nov-January. In addition to the free & open to the public Market, there will be coffee, hot cocoa, food, and Santa!
Dates for Markets:
- Weekend 1: December 1 & 2
- Weekend 2: December 8 & 9
- Weekend 3: December 15 & 16
- Weekend 4: December 22 & 23
Hours for Markets:
- Saturdays: 10am-8pm
- Sundays: 11am-5pm
Please note: The Horseshoe is a handmade and vintage market and we do not accept any MLM vendors. We prefer that vendors applying make their own product and will be selling their own product, with very few exceptions.
Booth Types & Pricing
- All booth prices are for BOTH days per each Market weekend.
**Due to nature of set up of event, Mobile boutiques are not permitted. Food trucks please inquire with doug yetman at email@example.com.**
- Single Booth 8' X 8': $285
- Double Booth 8' X 16': $570
- *10% discount applied to vendors who apply & are accepted to all four markets
Vendors that apply and are accepted into all four markets will have a 10% discount on booth pricing
if images of product are available on your site you do not need to upload photos below.
Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr; feel free to list all that apply.
Answer to this question helps our jury better qualify your work.
100 characters max
Upload Additional Pictures (not required, if website listed above presents accurate pictures of what you'll be selling and booth display)
Below, please upload up to 3 pictures of the work that accurately reflects what you (and/or your fellow vendors, if sharing a booth) would intend to sell at the Horseshoe. If available, we would like to see max 1 picture of your booth display. You do not need to submit photos if your website/social media sites provide photos for our jury to review. If you have not included a website above that accurately reflects your work, you must submit 3 photos below.
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf.
Images must be 3MB or less.
We will never share your information with any other party.
- By clicking Submittal Button below you are agreeing to:
If vendor(s) did not attach 3 pictures OR include a valid website with pictures of what you intend to sell, your application is incomplete and will NOT be considered.
- Pay fee for your booth (if application is accepted) within five business days of acceptance into market.
- Be aware that no refunds are given for cancellations or due to inclement weather.
- Be responsible for proper business licenses and collecting tax from your sales.
- Have read the vendor handbook and understand the rules and regulations of participating in the market as a vendor.