Our next market is on October 3, 2020 from 10 am-4 pm outdoors at 4345 W. 46th Avenue, the parking lot of the Berkeley Chapel. Holiday Market info coming soon!
For our October 3 market at Berkeley Chapel, you can use street parking around the neighborhood or at Berkeley Park.
Yes, you can bring your well-behaved dog to the outdoor Horseshoe Markets. However, please be aware that we are on blacktop and so some markets are warmer than others. Please bring water for your dog.
The Horseshoe Markets will go on rain, snow or shine!
Our October 3, 2020 market will be held in the parking lot of the Berkeley Chapel at 4345 W. 46th Avenue. Our Holiday Market info will be coming soon!
We accept applications for the following types of vendors: vintage collectors, vintage furniture, clothing, accessories, high quality handmade goods, artists, jewelers, designers, and artisanal food vendors and food trucks. We are looking for unique products made (or collected) with great quality. In terms of art and craft–we usually only allow goods handmade by the vendor/seller. We accept a very limited number of fair trade vendors, depending on product, product quality and business mission.
Yes, the Horseshoe Markets are juried. Our staff is looking for the ‘best of the best’ in terms of indie craft, vintage goods and clothing and select food vendors. Here is a list of what we look for in a vendor:
- Your product fits within our overall vision of the Horseshoe. The Horseshoe is all about vintage and handmade (by the vendor applying) and repurposed. We love independently designed and made goods (home goods, clothing, decor, accessories, jewelry, ceramics), well-curated vintage finds, vintage furniture and clothing, really good ‘junk’, architectural salvage, curiosities and local artisanal food companies. Our hope is that each booth a customer stumbles upon wows them and is filled with “lucky finds!” to curate their home and lifestyle.
- Your works is cohesive, consistent and well-presented in your application.
- Your photos and website (if you have one) are of great quality and an accurate representation of your business and what you will bring to the market. A booth photo is a major plus if you’ve participated in markets.
- If you are a return Horseshoe vendor, please use new photos in your application. We want to see that you are evolving as a maker/collector and that you will add fresh content to the market.
- There are certain categories that are saturated with applications such as jewelry and handmade accessories. We get many awesome, high quality applications for these categories but simply don’t have enough room in each market for all the great vendors. We encourage vendors who don’t get into a particular market to keep applying and keep fine tuning their products, businesses, photos and websites to represent themselves the best they can!
Applications for our 2020 season will be announced after the beginning of 2020.
For each market, we accept a limited amount of food trucks and artisanal food vendors. Food trucks and food vendors must be properly licensed by the city of Denver and the state of Colorado.
2019 Vendor Fees coming soon.
Yes. However, we limit one 10X10 booth space to be shared by two vendors only. Vendors sharing booth space must all apply on one application and all must be accepted. After acceptances are sent out, single vendors and sharing vendors cannot add additional vendors to their booth.
What if I need to cancel my booth spot? Do I get a refund or can I transfer my booth spot to a future market?
We cannot offer refunds for your booth space or transfer your payment to a future market. Thanks for your adherence to this policy.
Your answer may be found in our Vendor Handbook (coming soon). If you cannot find the answer you are looking for in the Handbook, feel free to email us at email@example.com.