Spring 2019 Horseshoe will be held outdoors at the Broncos Stadium parking lot, on the west side of the stadium. Market will be May 11 and 12th from 10 am-4 pm each day. Fall Market tbd and Holiday Market will be at Highlands Masonic Temple on Small Business Saturday weekend again (November 29-Dec 1). We will not be doing a summer market this year.
2019 parking and event info coming soon.
Yes, you can bring your well-behaved dog to the outdoor Horseshoe Markets. However, please be aware that we are on blacktop and so some markets are warmer than others. Please bring water for your dog.
The Horseshoe Markets will go on rain, snow or shine!
Our 2019 Spring Market will be held outdoors at Broncos Stadium in central Denver on Saturday, May 11th and Sunday, May 12th from 10 am-4 pm each day. The market will be held in a huge parking lot on the west side of the stadium. We will have fencing around market and will have paid overnight security. Please see our 2019 Vendor Handbook for full details, rules and information about the markets. 2019 Fall Market will be announced in mid May with applications opening in mid May. Our Holiday Market will be on Small Business Saturday weekend (Nov 29-Dec 1, 2019) and at the Highlands Masonic Temple. We will not be doing a Summer Market this year.
We accept applications for the following types of vendors: vintage collectors, vintage furniture, clothing, accessories, high quality handmade goods, artists, jewelers, designers, and artisanal food vendors and food trucks. We are looking for unique products made (or collected) with great quality. In terms of art and craft–we usually only allow goods handmade by the vendor/seller. We accept a very limited number of fair trade vendors, depending on product, product quality and business mission.
Yes, the Horseshoe Markets are juried. Our staff is looking for the ‘best of the best’ in terms of indie craft, vintage goods and clothing and select food vendors. Here is a list of what we look for in a vendor:
- Your product fits within our overall vision of the Horseshoe. The Horseshoe is all about vintage and handmade (by the vendor applying) and repurposed. We love independently designed and made goods (home goods, clothing, decor, accessories, jewelry, ceramics), well-curated vintage finds, vintage furniture and clothing, really good ‘junk’, architectural salvage, curiosities and local artisanal food companies. Our hope is that each booth a customer stumbles upon wows them and is filled with “lucky finds!” to curate their home and lifestyle.
- Your works is cohesive, consistent and well-presented in your application.
- Your photos and website (if you have one) are of great quality and an accurate representation of your business and what you will bring to the market. A booth photo is a major plus if you’ve participated in markets.
- If you are a return Horseshoe vendor, please use new photos in your application. We want to see that you are evolving as a maker/collector and that you will add fresh content to the market.
- There are certain categories that are saturated with applications such as jewelry and handmade accessories. We get many awesome, high quality applications for these categories but simply don’t have enough room in each market for all the great vendors. We encourage vendors who don’t get into a particular market to keep applying and keep fine tuning their products, businesses, photos and websites to represent themselves the best they can!
Application for the 2019 Spring Horseshoe Market will be open from February 18th-March 3rd. Fall market date and applications will be open in mid May and Holiday Market at Masonic Temple (on Small Business Saturday weekend Nov 29-Dec 1) will open in August.
For each market, we accept a limited amount of food trucks and artisanal food vendors. Food trucks and food vendors must be properly licensed by the city of Denver and the state of Colorado.
2019 Vendor Fees coming soon.
Yes. However, we limit one 10X10 booth space to be shared by two vendors only. Vendors sharing booth space must all apply on one application and all must be accepted. After acceptances are sent out, single vendors and sharing vendors cannot add additional vendors to their booth.
What if I need to cancel my booth spot? Do I get a refund or can I transfer my booth spot to a future market?
We cannot offer refunds for your booth space or transfer your payment to a future market. Thanks for your adherence to this policy.
Your answer may be found in our 2018 Vendor Handbook (coming soon). If you cannot find the answer you are looking for in the Handbook, feel free to email us at email@example.com.