Fall Market will be held Saturday, September 25th in the Berkeley Chapel Parking lot at 4345 W. 46th Avenue, Denver, CO 80212. Holiday Market will be Small Business Saturday, November 27th and Sunday, November 28th from 10 am-5 pm each day. Location coming soon!
Street parking is available around our Berkeley Chapel location. There are also parking lots at Berkeley Park along Tennyson avenue and along 46th Avenue. We encourage biking and ride sharing as well!
Yes, you can bring your well-behaved dog to the outdoor Horseshoe Markets. However, please be aware of the temperature and your dog’s comfort level. Please bring water for your dog.
The Horseshoe Markets will go on rain, snow or shine!
Fall Market at 46th & Tennyson in the parking lot of Berkeley Chapel on Saturday, Sept 25th from 10 am-4 pm. Holiday Market will be Saturday and Sunday, Nov 27th & 28th from 10 am-5 pm each day. Location and more details coming soon.
We accept applications for the following types of vendors: hand makers, ceramicists, jewelers, visual artists and designers and vintage collectors. Plus artisanal food vendors, food trucks and mobile boutiques. We look for unique products made (or collected) with great quality. In terms of art and craft–we usually only allow goods handmade by the vendor/seller. We accept a limited number of fair trade vendors, depending on product, product quality and business mission. We aim to include makers and entrepreneurs who create and source goods with ethical & sustainable practices.
Yes, the Horseshoe Markets are juried. Our mission is to include makers, artists and entrepreneurs with high quality goods, ready for market and with a brand that is unique and accessible. Here is a list of what we look for in a vendor:
- Your product fits within our overall vision of the Horseshoe. The Horseshoe is all about vintage and handmade and repurposed. We love independently designed and ethically and sustainably-made goods (home & living, clothing, decor, accessories, jewelry, ceramics), well-curated vintage finds, vintage furniture and clothing, really good ‘junk’, architectural salvage, curiosities and local culinary artists. Our hope is that each booth a customer stumbles upon wows them and is filled with “lucky finds!” to curate their home and lifestyle.
- Your works is cohesive, consistent and well-presented in your application.
- Your photos and website (if you have one) are of great quality and an accurate representation of your business and what you will bring to the market. A booth photo is a major plus if you’ve participated in markets.
- If you are a return Horseshoe vendor, please use new photos in your application. We want to see that you are evolving as a maker/collector and that you will add fresh content to the market.
- There are certain categories that are saturated with applications such as jewelry and handmade accessories. We get many awesome, high quality applications for these categories but simply don’t have enough room in each market for all the great vendors. We encourage vendors who don’t get into a particular market to keep applying and keep fine tuning their products, businesses, photos and websites to represent themselves the best they can!
For each market, we accept a limited amount of food trucks and artisanal food vendors. Food trucks and food vendors must be properly licensed by the city of Denver and the state of Colorado.
Info coming soon. There is no electricity or wifi available onsite. Please come with your own data plans and your devices fully charged.
Included in your vendor fee:
- Your booth space at the market for your products and business. Vendors are responsible for bringing 10×10 tent and set up. We give you the space and bring the customers and shoppers.
- Inclusion of your business link on our website which receives 5-10K page views per month, and 75K page views per year.
- Opportunity to be featured on our social media channels and website (over 30K engaged fans and followers).
- Retail/wholesale opportunities. Throughout our 12 year history, our markets have become a hub for buyers and local, independent retailers looking for new product for their stores.
- Community & Collaboration: Not only are lifelong friendships forged among vendors, but our markets and community create a vibe of inspiration and we’ve seen numerous creative collaborations between vendors develop! Plus our customers and shoppers are a creative, supportive crew. Not only do they support local and love getting to know makers and entrepreneurs, but it’s also networking and collaborative experience with our shoppers.
What if I need to cancel my booth spot? Do I get a refund or can I transfer my booth spot to a future market?
We cannot offer refunds for your booth space or transfer your payment to a future market. Thanks for your adherence to this policy.
Your answer may be found in our Vendor Handbook. If you cannot find the answer you are looking for in the Handbook, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.